Furniture Refinishing

Furniture Refinishing
Call Today 815/795-3417

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Estimates

When it comes to pricing on the work I do, there is no set price. Everything has its own problems and has to have individual attention for each piece. I can give you a cost over the phone after you describe what you want to achieve, and even better, I can also give you a price from photos through e-mail. All for free. If needed I will also be more than happy to come to your home or business for a free quote. I do however charge for pickup and delivery. This pays for my fuel, my time, disposal fees, and insurance. I charge a separate fee for each direction I travel. So if you have another piece when I return it will be a separate cartage charge. If I need to bring along some help for heavy pieces, I will charge accordingly in order to compensate my helper. My pickup and delivery fees range from $30.00 to $70.00 each direction, depending on how far away I must travel. I try to stay within a 45 mile radius from 61341, which is Marseilles, Illinois, for most work. I am a one man shop, and do most of the work myself. If I get real busy, sometimes I have friends and family help me out. If I do touch ups in your home or business, there is an initial service fee of $100.00. (Prices subject to change.) I only fix minor gouges, nicks and scratches in the home. If it is real bad, then I will bring it back with me to my shop to work on. Keep in mind I only touch-up stained woodwork. I do not touch-up painted surfaces. If you would like to e-mail Dave, please visit my homepage, where you will find an e-mail link. https://davestouchups.com/

1 comment:

seminar tables said...

That's great work man. I can see why the customers are highly satisfied.