Furniture Refinishing

Furniture Refinishing
Call Today 815/795-3417

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks to all my customers and friends!

Just want to thank everyone who has recommended me to their friends and clients.
Summer is almost to an end, and you all have made it possible for me to keep my business alive with your referrals, in today's tough economy.
Special Thanks to Hometown Furniture, Maggie's Place, Brakur Cabinets, American Heritage Cabinetry, & Flutterby Popcorn, for telling their customers about me. I am grateful that you all have confidence in my abilities to make my customers happy. And also I would like to say thank you, to all of you, who have told your friends and family about my refinishing business. Thanks so much and happy end of summer to you all...............
Dave's Touch-Ups, Inc. Marseilles, IL. 61341 Office # 815/795-3417

No comments: